Newton Plumbing & HVAC Services
24-Hour Care for All of your Plumbing Repair, Air Conditioning & Heating Needs
Residents of Newton, MA trust Winters Home Services when they want prompt, professional service with a smile. With around the clock availability and 24-hour emergency service, our technicians are ready and prepared to make sure that any issue you have is fixed no matter what time it is.
Why Choose Winters Home Services?
- Same-day and emergency service available
- Certified & licensed professionals
- Trusted for over two decades
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Free estimates
Like saving money? Click here to view our online specials!
The Plumber Newton, MA Trusts
Plumbing issues can be unexpected, whether it's a burst pipe in the winter or a leaky pipe causing water damage. Our Newton plumbers are always available to help with a variety of quality services to restore your plumbing system. From water heater repairs to comprehensive drain services, there's nothing our Newton plumbers can't handle.
Our Newton plumbing services include:
- Drain cleaning & repair
- Sewer cleaning & repair
- Main drain repair
- Trenchless sewer repair
- Toilet repair & replacement
- Sink repair & replacement
- Pipe leak repair
- Sump pump service
- Water backflow testing
- Frozen pipe repair
- Garbage disposal repair
- Leak detection
- Gas leak repair
- Lead testing
- Water heater repair & installation
- Tankless water heater service
Newton Drain Cleaning: 4 Tips to Prevent Clogged Drains
Most of the time, human error is the cause of drain clogs. That being said, be careful with what you put down the drain! Here are some simple tips to prevent drain backups and help you avoid the need for drain cleaning.
- Never pour liquid grease down the drain. The fats in the grease stick to the insides of your home’s pipes, mixing with other chemicals in the sewer to form nasty conglomerations of buildup that block pipes.
- Maintain your drain with baking soda and vinegar. The combination of baking soda and vinegar seems to be a good solution for cleaning drains and absorbing odors. Keep in mind, though, that it will not unclog a blocked drain.
- Keep hair out. It’s very important to keep the hair out of bathroom drains, especially long hair. Simply install some screens and hair traps. This will prevent the buildup of hair in your drain.
- The toilet is not a miracle flusher. Many people think that the pressure that comes with flushing a toilet will flush everything down, but this isn’t the case. Never flush things like hair, dental floss, condoms, cigarettes, chewing gum, or unwanted medications. The toilet was designed to flush human waste – using it for any other purpose can damage your plumbing and lead to expensive repairs.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you have municipal sewers, we strongly recommend hiring a Newton drain cleaning specialist to snake your main sewer line every few years. This will remove any debris, including tree roots.
If you’re experiencing one of the following scenarios, schedule a
drain cleaning service before it’s too late:
- Slow water drainage
- Gurgling sounds
- Drains that smell bad – even after you use a drain cleaning solution
If you’ve tried our tips and are still experiencing issues with clogged drains, you may have a bigger problem in your main sewer line. Contact Winters Home Services today to schedule a free estimate.
Professional Newton Heating & Cooling Service
Winters Home Services offers same-day services for both heating and cooling systems, including repairs and installations. Our trained technicians offer advice on the efficiency of your energy system and we also offer free estimates. Even if you are in need of a quick system startups and inspection, our trained Newton HVAC professionals can help you save time and money in the long run!
Our Newton AC services include:
- AC repair and maintenance
- AC installation and replacement
- Ductless AC systems
- AC inspections
Our Newton heating services include:
- Heating repair and maintenance
- Heating installation and replacement
- Boiler service
- Heating inspections
Heating system installation by Winters Home Services on Morton St, Newton
For plumbing, cooling, heating, or drain services in Newton, give us a call at (617) 977-3101 or schedule a Service online.