Drain Cleaning Tips
Why You Should Avoid Using Liquid Drain Cleaners
Prior to calling a plumber, many people insist on using a liquid drain cleaner. While they’re advertised as safe for plumbing, the truth is that in many cases these corrosive liquids can eat away at your pipes and make the problem a lot worse.
If your drain is clogged, contact Winters Home Services at (617) 977-3101. We will come to your house at any time, even on holidays. Our plumbers have extensive training when it comes to drain cleaning in Boston and each plumber on our team is licensed and insured.
- Slower than usual draining
- Water stains or peeling paint around plumbing areas
- Bubbling or gurgling during draining
- Water backing up into your house
- An unpleasant odor coming from your drain
- Water backing up outside of your home
- Visible leaks