Heating and Cooling 1, 3 & 5 Year Maintenance Program in Cambridge
Winters Home Services 1/3/5 Heating and Cooling Maintenance Program
Winters Home Services 1, 3 or 5 Heating and Cooling Maintenance Plan covers new installations of heating or air conditioning equipment. The plan entitles the owner to two maintenance visits per year to perform all manufacturer maintenance. As well as any part or labor to replace parts of the new equipment.
Our 1, 3 or 5 Heating and Cooling Maintenance Program Include:
- Two visits annually on your new heating and cooling system to perform all manufacturer maintenance, see our HVAC manufacturer maintenance checklist here.
- 10% off ALL our standard rate prices and services, this includes water heater repairs and replacement, all heating and cooling repairs and replacement, drains and sewer repairs, and all plumbing repairs and replacement.
- Members will always receive priority service with guaranteed 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week, 365 days per year with a dedicated phone line.
- No dispatch fees ever (up to $225 value).
- Members will receive detailed maintenance twice a year to inspect heating, cooling and plumbing equipment to ensure total comfort and safety.
- Heating and air conditioning full and thorough cleanings to ensure system efficiency.
Winters Home Services Heating and Cooling Maintenance 1, 3 or 5 year Plan Prices Are:
1 Year: $544.00
3 Year: $1632.00
5 Year: $2720.00
Winters Home Services is your first choice for plumbing and HVAC service. We are proud to serve the following areas: Greater Boston, Metro West, North Shore and South Shore. Call us today to become a Heating and Cooling Maintenance Customer (617) 977-3101.
*Manufacturer maintenance schedules vary for equipment installed. We shall follow all manufacturer maintenance schedules. This agreement ONLY applies to NEW INSTALLATIONS ONLY. If you had your heating and cooling system installed by Winters Home Services and your Heating and Cooling Maintenance Plan expired, you may repurchase the plan. This agreement does not include any parts or materials except maintenance materials (lubrication/cleaning supplies) necessary to perform the required maintenance. Any repairs required beyond those provided by club membership will be brought to your attention and will only be made after we have your written authorization to proceed with the repair. Our company will maintain a complete record of all maintenance and repairs performed by us and will provide you with a written report upon completion of any work.