Boston Furnace Maintenance
Professional Furnace Tune Ups in Boston, Cambridge & Surrounding Areas
Don’t wait for your heating system to completely break down before you call for a professional heating service. Winters Home Services provides comprehensive maintenance prior to the winter months to make sure you have an efficient and reliable furnace when you need it. As Boston’s most trusted home comfort specialist, we cannot stress enough the importance of maintenance not only to your furnace but to your entire HVAC system. Maintenance keeps everything in your furnace working as it should, so you can have a hassle-free winter.
Get the most out of your hard-earned money by signing up for any of our maintenance plans! Call (617) 977-3101.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
You take your car for regular maintenance to make sure you won’t experience any issues while you drive it on the road. You should do the same for your furnace. Maintenance ensures your heating system will not breakdown in the middle of the coldest winter or a snowstorm. It also keeps every component of your furnace working as it should. If there are small issues, maintenance can catch and address them early on.
Other benefits of furnace maintenance in Boston include:
- Keeps the manufacturer’s warranty intact
- Extends equipment life
- Improves energy efficiency
- Lowers energy consumption
Sign up for any Winters Home Services’ maintenance plan and get additional benefits such as 24/7 priority service with a dedicated phone line, no dispatch fees, and 10% off on all standard-rate prices and services.
Furnace Maintenance Tips
Checking up on your furnace regularly will save you a great deal of money in the long run, and it’ll save you from ending up with a major headache.
- Replace your filter annually
- Switch your thermostat from cooling to heating. It might seem obvious but sometimes in a panic, people forget. For those of you with the Nest thermostat, there are an abundance of step-by-step instructions online to help troubleshoot the issue.
- Oil the furnace blower at least once per year so all the heating system components are in solid condition. The purpose of the furnace blower is to bring heat from the furnace into the home. Make sure that the furnace blower is lubricated to extend the life of the furnace and avoid the need for premature replacement.
- Check the HVAC vents to make sure there is enough air flow. Consider how often you move furniture throughout the year or the number of parties and guests you’ve had—furniture is going to get moved around. You want to make sure that absolutely nothing is blocking the air vents. This can also lead to overheated furniture.
- Tune up your heating system since it hasn’t been active for several months. By having a yearly furnace tune up, expert technicians can make an accurate assessment and then get to work on repairs.
Prevent Furnace Breakdowns Now!
Whether it’s been a while since you’ve had maintenance or your furnace has never received maintenance since you purchased it, the time to schedule an appointment is now. Our Boston furnace tune up experts pay close attention to every detail while inspecting your system. We will also provide you with a full report of our findings including any small repairs necessary to ensure a highly efficient and reliable furnace.