Heating Maintenance Plan
Proudly Serving the Residents of Boston
The comfort of your home is determined predominantly by the temperature. Boston winters can be rough, and it is difficult to endure them without a properly functioning heater. This is why our Boston heating maintenance professionals of Winters Home Services work tirelessly to ensure you and your family stay warm throughout the coldest of months. This can only be done through successfully creating and following through a heating maintenance plan, and our team wants to help.
Our expert team will make sure your heating maintenance plan follows the proper, necessary guidelines, such including but not limited to the following:
- Inspecting the interior of your system, and cleaning it if necessary
- Checking a number of important aspects of your system including the following: control settings, condenser coil, evaporator coil, blower motor, refrigerant charge, relays and contractors, proper amperage and voltage, capacitors, air flow, wiring and connections, temperature and pressures, controls and safety devices, condensate drain, humidifier/dehumidifier, thermostat, emergency shutoffs, and more
- Starting and testing the operation and cycle of unit
- Performing a stat-up checkout and performance verification per manufacturer manual
- Inspecting the flame
- Checking for water, gas, condensate, or flue leaks
To read our comprehensive heating maintenance plan, click here.
Contact Our Trusted Boston Heating Professionals Today
At Winters Home Services, we believe we can offer the top-rated, highest-quality heating and cooling services in Boston. No matter how complex or pesky your HVAC concern is, we have the experience, skill, and tools necessary to resolve it with ease. We are proud to serve the community of Boston, including the Metro West, North Shore, and South Shore areas--allow us to take care of your HVAC problems today!
If you are interested in scheduling an initial consultation with a member of our firm, contact us at your earliest convenience by calling (617) 977-3101.